De Nieuwe Regentes in Segbroek is a theater by, for, by, with the neighborhood and "the world in The Hague". A special and vibrant neighborhood theater that, with a small permanent team and a large ...
Hospitality Foyer employee (volunteer)
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/De-Nieuwe-Regentes/opportunities/Hospitality-Foyer-employee-volunteer/43229 to join
SummaryDo you like the challenge of quickly providing the audience in our Foyer with a drink during the intermission and after performances?
Theater De Nieuwe Regentes (DNR ) is a theater for and by the neighbourhood, a special and vibrant neighborhood theater in The Hague, which with a small permanent team and a diverse group of 80 volunteers offers residents, visitors, emerging and arriving (performing) artists, partners and tenants.
Our volunteers perform tasks in all places in the theater: they help with the catering industry and the box office, with technology and production, but also in the office or with odd jobs.
As a catering employee you stand behind the bar in the Foyer of our theater during performances in the Grote Zaal. You quickly provide our guests with a drink before, during and after the performances.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Taking orders, serving and paying and replenishing stocks.
- Keeping up with the dishes, clearing the bar and cleaning after your shift.
- We work with an easy-to-operate cash register system (you are responsible for the payment and a correct cash register).
We are looking for a volunteer:
- With a practical attitude, who is social and has an affinity with the hospitality industry.
- Which is customer friendly and hospitable.
- A flexible person with a sense of responsibility.
- Which can work under some pressure in case of a full room.
- Available on a regular basis in the evenings and weekends and willing to work two shifts per month.
- Varied and pleasant work in a vibrant team where you can contribute to the social and cultural function of DNR.
- The opportunity to gain experience in the theater.
- A good training period with clear instructions in the range of tasks.
- A volunteer contract with clear agreements about responsibilities and obligations.
- The possibility to follow training where necessary.
- Our volunteers schedule themselves via a digital schedule on the days that suit them.
- The possibility to visit performances for free.
- A warm bath in a dynamic environment.
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Please contact us quickly via: [email protected]
About Theater De Nieuwe Regentes
Our volunteers, or 'DNR Spetters', perform tasks in virtually every aspect of the theater and make De Nieuwe Regentes a sparkling warm bath. They help with the catering industry, at the cash register, scan the admission tickets for the performances, but also help with odd jobs or at the office in the publicity, technology and production departments. Partly because of history, a great sense of togetherness can be felt among the Spetters in De Nieuwe Regentes.
Horeca toppers and Tappers wanted Zuiderpark Live!We could use some help this summer!
Will you come and help behind the bar in a cozy volunteer team during great concerts in the open air?!Posted by Zuiderparktheater
Our Wateringse Veld district is looking for connectors and fun!Our beautiful neighborhood is looking for company and connectors who can join us at the meeting evenings, Nice to see you! come and help so that we can meet each other, as neighbors.
Posted by Bewonersplatform Wateringse Veld