The Hague Humanity Hub
The Humanity Hub is a not-for-profit foundation that supports and strengthens the Hague ecosystem for a more peaceful and just world. We facilitate collaboration and innovation by offering the ...
Event support at our peace & justice café!
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/The-Hague-Humanity-Hub/opportunities/Event-support-at-our-peace--justice-cafe/65608 to join
SummaryAre you interested in peace & justice and are you looking for an opportunity to be more involved in what is happening in The Hague? Then look no further!
On June 8, we need additional support from volunteers to help the Humanity Hub team organize the People-Centred justice themed Peace & Justice café event.
The Peace&Justice café is The Hague Humanity Hub's premier series of networking events for cross-sectoral connection and collaboration for a more peaceful and just world. This event brings together peacemakers, judicial innovators, researchers, philanthropists, impact entrepreneurs, policymakers and other changemakers from The Hague and around the world. This edition of Peace&Justice Café is all about people-centred justice.
What are you going to do?
As a volunteer, you will work with the Humanity Hub team to support this event in one or more of the following tasks:
- Event support (registration, directions, logistics, all-round).
- Rapporteur at one of the round table discussions: taking notes during a round table discussion based on a questionnaire. These notes will be used to write a short report on the conversation after the event.
What are you bringing?
- Good team player, proactive;
- Enthusiasm to work with other volunteers;
- Good knowledge of English and/or Dutch.
So do you have a few hours on the 8th?
Register quickly via this site!
About The Hague Humanity Hub
Our growing community is active in a wide range of fields such as peacebuilding, justice innovation, education, humanitarian action, climate action, and development aid, and ranging from non-profit to for profit, start-ups to scale-ups, small local to large international organizations and academia. Our amibition is to unleash the potential of the ecosystem by engaging as many organsiations as possible in our community.
The Humanity Hub recently became an SDG House with the purpose to connect and support collaboration between diverse actors working on international impact to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
WHAT WE DO
- Build and support a diverse community of active members
- Act as a catalyst for connection and exchange of knowledge
- Offer innovative community-led programming around relevant themes
- Facilitate visibility, transparency and access to the Hague ecosystem
- Provide a connection point for talent and employers
- Enable the development of new initiatives and welcome newcomers
- Flexible office concept, event and meeting space and online event services
- Offer the community a home to meet and connect