The Humanity Hub is a not-for-profit foundation that supports and strengthens the Hague ecosystem for a more peaceful and just world. We facilitate collaboration and innovation by offering the ...
Event support at our peace & justice café!
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/The-Hague-Humanity-Hub/opportunities/Event-support-at-our-peace--justice-cafe/72610 to join
SummaryAre you interested in peace & justice and looking for an opportunity to be more involved in what's going on in The Hague? Then look no further!
On November 30, we need additional volunteer support to help the Humanity Hub team organize the Peace&Justice café event themed Humanitarian Innovation.
The Peace&Justice café is The Hague Humanity Hub's premier series of networking events for cross-sector connection and collaboration for a more peaceful and just world. This event brings together peacemakers, justice innovators, researchers, philanthropists, impact entrepreneurs, policy makers and other changemakers from The Hague and around the world. This edition of Peace&Justice Café focuses on Humanitarian Innovation.
What will you do?
As a volunteer, you will work with the Humanity Hub team to support this event with one or more of the following tasks:
Event support (registration, directions, logistics, all-round).
Rapporteur at one of the roundtables: taking notes during a roundtable discussion using a questionnaire. These notes will be used to write a short report on the discussion after the event.
What do you bring.
- Good team player, proactive;
- Enthusiasm to work with other volunteers;
- Good knowledge of English and/or Dutch.
So do you have a few hours to spare on the 30th?
Then sign up quickly via this site!
About The Hague Humanity Hub
Our growing community is active in a wide range of fields such as peacebuilding, justice innovation, education, humanitarian action, climate action, and development aid, and ranging from non-profit to for profit, start-ups to scale-ups, small local to large international organizations and academia. Our amibition is to unleash the potential of the ecosystem by engaging as many organsiations as possible in our community.
The Humanity Hub recently became an SDG House with the purpose to connect and support collaboration between diverse actors working on international impact to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
WHAT WE DO
- Build and support a diverse community of active members
- Act as a catalyst for connection and exchange of knowledge
- Offer innovative community-led programming around relevant themes
- Facilitate visibility, transparency and access to the Hague ecosystem
- Provide a connection point for talent and employers
- Enable the development of new initiatives and welcome newcomers
- Flexible office concept, event and meeting space and online event services
- Offer the community a home to meet and connect