The Hague Humanity Hub
The Humanity Hub is a not-for-profit foundation that supports and strengthens the Hague ecosystem for a more peaceful and just world. We facilitate collaboration and innovation by offering the ...
Event support peace & justice café
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/The-Hague-Humanity-Hub/opportunities/Event-support-peace--justice-cafe/64179 to join
SummaryAre you interested in peace & justice and are looking for an opportunity to be more involved in what is going on in The Hague? Then look no further!
Are you interested in peace & justice and are looking for an opportunity to be more involved in what is going on in The Hague? Then look no further!
On April 18 we need additional support from volunteers to assist the Humanity Hub team with the organisation of the peace & justice café event themed around Climate Equity.
The peace&justice café is The Hague Humanity Hub’s premier networking event series for cross-sectoral connection and collaboration for a more peaceful and just world. This event brings together peacebuilders, justice innovators, researchers, humanitarians, impact entrepreneurs, policy makers and other changemakers from The Hague and around the world. This edition of peace&justice café will be themed around climate equity.
What does the position entail?
As a volunteer, you will work with the Humanity Hub team team to support organisations in one or more of the following tasks:
- Event support (registration, directions, logistics, allround)
- Rapporteur/note-taker at one of the roundtable discussions using a pre-defined questionnaire. The notes will be used by the roundtable host to write a short report about the discussion.
What do you bring?
- Good team player, proactive;
- Enthusiasm to work with other volunteers;
- Good knowledge of English and/or Dutch;
About The Hague Humanity Hub
Our growing community is active in a wide range of fields such as peacebuilding, justice innovation, education, humanitarian action, climate action, and development aid, and ranging from non-profit to for profit, start-ups to scale-ups, small local to large international organizations and academia. Our amibition is to unleash the potential of the ecosystem by engaging as many organsiations as possible in our community.
The Humanity Hub recently became an SDG House with the purpose to connect and support collaboration between diverse actors working on international impact to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
WHAT WE DO
- Build and support a diverse community of active members
- Act as a catalyst for connection and exchange of knowledge
- Offer innovative community-led programming around relevant themes
- Facilitate visibility, transparency and access to the Hague ecosystem
- Provide a connection point for talent and employers
- Enable the development of new initiatives and welcome newcomers
- Flexible office concept, event and meeting space and online event services
- Offer the community a home to meet and connect