Community Exchange Token (CES), DeFi, and Blockchain Developer
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Viable-Community/opportunities/CES-deFi-Blockchain-expert-wanted/62203 to join
SummaryWe are looking for a Community Exchange Token(CES), Decentralised Finance (DeFi), or Blockchain developer to help us create a digital tools/token
We are a Sustainability organisation focused on nature preservation projects and we are looking for volunteers with experience or knowledge about Community Exchange Token (CES), Decentralised Finance (DeFi), or Blockchain to help us create a digital tool/token that represents specific parts of our projects. This will make our participants more engaged and personally involved.
- Work with our team to design and develop a digital token that represents participation in our nature preservation projects
- Help us to develop a decentralised finance system for our community that allows the token to be exchanged for services and goods offered by other community members
- Create a smart contract for the token that ensures secure transactions
- Use blockchain technology to ensure the transparency and security of the system
- Experience in creating CES, DeFi, or Blockchain systems
- Proficiency in relevant programming languages and tools
- Knowledge of decentralised systems and smart contract development
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and security practices
This is an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on a project to protect and preserve nature, while developing your skills and expanding your network. If you are passionate about sustainability and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
For more information visit our website - https://www.viable.community/
What you’ll get out of volunteer with the Viable Community
- The chance to meet and work with a experienced international team of wonderful volunteers
- Opportunities to learn and grow including training, workshops and networking
- Insight and experience in an organisation that works in a different way. We have a Bottom Up Management approach, Self Managing teams and we are working to integrate Holacracy practices
- The opportunity to help make a real change with the potential for paid positions in the future
- An induction with our HR coordinator and training for our online tools such as G-Suite, Slack and ClickUp
- 6 hours a week but ideally more.
- Meetings every 2 weeks, usually in the evenings around 8pm for 1 to 2 hours.
- Flexibility to complete tasks when you are available.
- Remote role that can be based anywhere
- Requires a computer and good internet connection.
To apply, complete our Volunteer Application Form.