Human Resource Officer-Corona Appropriate
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Human-Resource-Officer-Corona-Appropriate/38617 to join
SummarySkilled HR Person
Our volunteers need the following skills to develop this vital area of our work:
• Develop strategies to motivate the volunteers & ensure that their interests are aligned with the overall mission;
• Manage team building;
• Monitor the volunteer satisfaction & introduce changes to working practices to improve volunteer performance;
• Formulate proposals to optimize the organizational structure;
• Devise recruitment strategies;
• Ensure volunteers are provided with the tools to conduct themselves professionally at all times;
• Facilitate co-operation between the different volunteer sub-teams;
• Establish policies & practices to ensure that we meet & manage public expectations in line with WWF policies;
• Establish key performance indicators, monitor performance against them & implement the improvements identified.
Apart from Human Resource skills, we also need our volunteers to show commitment, passion & the determination to make a difference.
About WWF / WNF Wereld Natuur Fonds
Project AssistantWe are looking for a Project Assistant to provide support to the CAJPHR’s Capacity Building team.Posted by Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights
Become a member of Rotaract Club The Hague International!Join Rotaract Club The Hague InternationalPosted by Rotaract Club The Hague International
Working at De Nijkamphoeve is fun for people and animals!Zookeepers Wanted!
Take care of our animals together with other enthusiastic volunteers!Posted by Stichting Vrienden van De Nijkamphoeve