he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Human Resource Officer-Corona Appropriate
Our volunteers need the following skills to develop this vital area of our work:
• Develop strategies to motivate the volunteers & ensure that their interests are aligned with the overall mission;
• Manage team building;
• Monitor the volunteer satisfaction & introduce changes to working practices to improve volunteer performance;
• Formulate proposals to optimize the organizational structure;
• Devise recruitment strategies;
• Ensure volunteers are provided with the tools to conduct themselves professionally at all times;
• Facilitate co-operation between the different volunteer sub-teams;
• Establish policies & practices to ensure that we meet & manage public expectations in line with WWF policies;
• Establish key performance indicators, monitor performance against them & implement the improvements identified.
Apart from Human Resource skills, we also need our volunteers to show commitment, passion & the determination to make a difference.