Human Resource Officer-Corona Appropriate
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Human-Resource-Officer-Corona-Appropriate/38617 to join
SummarySkilled HR Person
Our volunteers need the following skills to develop this vital area of our work:
• Develop strategies to motivate the volunteers & ensure that their interests are aligned with the overall mission;
• Manage team building;
• Monitor the volunteer satisfaction & introduce changes to working practices to improve volunteer performance;
• Formulate proposals to optimize the organizational structure;
• Devise recruitment strategies;
• Ensure volunteers are provided with the tools to conduct themselves professionally at all times;
• Facilitate co-operation between the different volunteer sub-teams;
• Establish policies & practices to ensure that we meet & manage public expectations in line with WWF policies;
• Establish key performance indicators, monitor performance against them & implement the improvements identified.
Apart from Human Resource skills, we also need our volunteers to show commitment, passion & the determination to make a difference.
About WWF / WNF Wereld Natuur Fonds
Social Media Intern/VolunteerSocial Media and CommunicationPosted by Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights
We are looking for a Fundraising AssistantFundraising AssistantPosted by Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights
Handyman wanted at the Horse Riding for the Handicapped FoundationIf you are handy and you like to roll up your sleeves, come help the Horse Riding for the Handicapped Foundation.Posted by Stichting Paardrijden Gehandicapten Den Haag, Madurodam Manege
Working at De Nijkamphoeve is fun for people and animals!Animal Caregivers Wanted!
Take care of our animals together with other enthusiastic volunteers!Posted by Stichting Vrienden van De Nijkamphoeve