We believe that you can learn a language fast and effectively while also having fun and meeting new people at the same time!
We are a club of natives & non-natives. Together we do interesting ...
Community Manager (Great for Dutch Learners!)
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Dutch-Language-Cafe/opportunities/Community-Manager-Great-for-Dutch-Learners/43293 to join
SummaryJoin the mission to revolutionize language learning by becoming our Community Manager! Learn new skills, meet people and have fun!
As a community manager, you are responsible for keeping the community lively and active, with many activities and many visitors per activity.
About Dutch Language Café
At the Dutch Language Cafe we are on a mission to revolutionize language learning. We believe you can learn a language fast while doing fun activities, and building a network at the same time! No need for boring language classes!
Do you also believe in this mission? Then we are looking for you! We are a young social entrepreneurship, so there is a lot of space to grow. We take you serious and you can really make an impact!
Who are we looking for?
- You understand the mission and vision of DLC and are, like us, super enthusiastic about it!
- You are a real 'people person' with great social skills
- You can energize people to become active
- You have a broad interest in many different activities
- You are able to put people in their power
- You keep an overview and keep it workable for yourself
- Available for natives and non-natives! As a non-native it is a good opportunity to learn Dutch! We are of course specialized in Dutch learning and will fully support you learning Dutch while doing this job :).
What will you be doing?
- When members have an idea for an activity, they come to you. You will guide them from the first idea to a full-fledged club.
- You will keep in regular contact with activity hosts.
- You are regularly present at activities to see how it goes (2-3 times a week)
- You manage the activities calendar on the website and MeetUp
- You stimulate members to become active in the community
- It takes about 6-8 hours per week (depends a bit on your availability). You work at least 4 hours a week on a fixed day at DLC. The rest of the time you can arrange in a flexible way.
- In addition, you will participate in a DLC activity about twice a week (to see how things are going and to keep in touch with the community).
- You do it for a minimum of 4 months. After that you can choose whether to continue or let someone else take over.
What do you get in return?
- Free membership (fun activities, learn Dutch and meet people)
- You learn how to manage a community of an organization
- Volunteer work on your CV
- You help the community, the community flourishes because of you!
- Non-natives: it is a fantastic Dutch learning opportunity!
Interested? Respond now to get to know each other!
What we will provide to volunteers🤝 Extra support
Getting thereLook for the orange flag!
About Dutch Language Cafe
We are a club of natives & non-natives. Together we do interesting activities (BBQ, board games, canoo rides, cooking, knitting, and more) and practice speaking Dutch in the meantime!
It's the best way to improve your Dutch, improve your skills, and build a new network of interesting people in The Hague!
Natives are welcome too. Many volunteering options available, and also as a member you can develop your passion by organizing your own activities!
Administrative OfficerAdministrative Officer responsible for developing short and long-range planning of administrative and objectives of the Foundation.Posted by Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights
Are you good at writing concept notes for projects?Develop fundraising programs
Monitor progress of fundraising activities
Identify and build relationships with potential donors.Posted by Stichting Ojodu Grassroots Alternatives Foundation