Orphans Feeding Foundation has been created in 2011, after the co-founders Samuel and Mariam Lambert went on a volunteering trip to the Ebulonga Orphans Support Group (Emuhaya district) in Western ...
URGENT: Translators needed Ukrainian to English
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Orphans-Feeding-Foundation/opportunities/URGENT-Translators-needed-Ukrainian-to-English/51335 to join
SummaryWe are in urgent need of translators from Ukrainian to English so we can help supply the hospitals in Ukraine with the correct medicine.
As soon as the Ukraine crisis escalated in February, we activated our network and managed to put together the following initiatives in the first 5 days:
- Initiative 1 - March 12 - Delivery of cancer medicine to Lviv (Ukraine)
- Initiative 2 - March 13 - Delivery of food and medical supplies to the polish border
- Initiative 3 - March 14 - Expatriation of refugees from Poland and Romania to the Netherlands
- Initiative 4 - March 14 - Delivery of medicine to the Poland/Ukraine border
- Initiative 5 - March 16 - Delivery of medicine to maternity in Lutsk (Ukraine)
All the above initiatives are fully supported by the Embassy of Ukraine in the Netherlands, before our departure.
And now we are in urgent need of translators who can help us quickly translate from Ukrainian to English medical prescriptions and other documents provided by the hospitals.
About Stichting Orphans Feeding Foundation
Our main goal is to help the communities fight poverty as well as corruption, too often present with local charities, as well as offer the volunteers and donors community a chance to contribute for the greater good without all the administrative (and financial) overhead. Whatever is donated benefits directly the children and vulnerable our various projects support.