he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Marketing Communications & Sales Coordinator
Job Title: Marketing Communications & Sales Coordinator
Reports to: Expat Team Coordinator
Mission: to identify, inspire & activate our supporters in the community, business & government
1. An effective Marketing, Communication & Sales Team.
2. Supporting the delivery of events & activities to mobilise the community.
3. Protecting & promoting the WWF.
1. Agree with the Expat Team Coordinator on the mission & strategy of marketing communications & sales.
2. Develop a marketing, communications and sales strategy to help position the team to increase its supporters and funding.
3. Build an effective team & ensure that the volunteer Communications & Sales Officers have full support to carry out their role.
4. Ensure that the skills & resources are in place to deliver the Marketing Communications & sales plan.
5. Oversee the operation of the digital and non-digital means of communication to deliver a coordinated and cohesive message.
6. Help establish and maintain networks and relations with the local community.
7. Agree with the Team Coordinator Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & ensure that they are monitored and improvements identified implemented.
1. Strategic communication skills
2. Networking and negotiation skills
3. Leadership skills
4. Self-motivation and ability to inspire others
5. Strong planning and organisational skills
6. Results orientation
7. Team player
8. Commitment to the WWF mission
9. Passion and determination to make a difference