Women's Initiatives Network | WIN
About Women's Initiatives Network | WINKwetu is a survivor –led community safe space in the centre of The Hague, where women and girls from a refugee background, including asylum seekers and undocumented migrant women, can feel physically and emotionally safe. It is a space where women can feel comfortable and enjoy the freedom to express themselves without the fear of judgment or harm in an inclusive and empowering environment set up by them for them.
The women we support come to Kwetu to:
- Socialise and re-build their support networks.
- Access life skills training
- Access support including legal and medical
- Access livelihood activities
- Access day care service
- Access Information and awareness-raising sessions