Expatriate Archive Centre
The Expatriate Archive Centre (EAC) is an independent, non-profit foundation based in The Hague. It collects and preserves the life stories of expatriates worldwide for research.
The team is ...
Social media volunteer
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Expatriate-Archive-Centre/opportunities/Social-media-volunteer/54396 to join
SummaryWe have four social media accounts and need a volunteer to assist in creating, finding, and scheduling content for them.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- create and find content and post to schedule in Buffer social media accounts;
- use Buffer (social media management) and occasionally Canva (graphic design).
- be able to volunteer 6 hrs per week for at least 6 months;
- be an active user of at least one social media platform;
- English language fluency;
- ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- a proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- training on the job;
- an endless supply of chocolate;
- riveting lunch conversations;
- a professional work environment;
- an opportunity to learn new skills.
Volunteers must have a valid working permit for the European Union, whether working at the EAC office or remotely.
If you are interested in this volunteering opportunity, please send your CV, a brief motivational letter, and a sample of how you would write for EAC social media (e.g. introducing an article written by an expatriate, or introducing a news item shared by an archive) to [email protected].
View this volunteer vacancy on our website: https://xpatarchive.com/social-media-volunteer-opportunity/
About Expatriate Archive Centre
The team is supported by an enthusiastic team of volunteers and interns of different backgrounds, nationalities, and ages.
The EAC prides itself on offering a welcoming environment. It runs a range of programmes designed to help volunteers to develop their skills and competencies.