Impact Consulting Amsterdam
Impact Consulting (IC) is a global management consulting firm providing pro-bono services to social impact organizations such as startups, NGOs, and social enterprises across 50+ countries. We have a ...
Head of HR
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Impact-Consulting-Amsterdam/opportunities/Head-of-HR/62165 to join
Are you eager to increase the realization of UN Sustainable Development Goals in The Netherlands?
Impact Consulting (IC) is a global management consulting firm providing pro-bono services to social impact organizations such as startups, NGOs, and social enterprises across 50+ countries. We have a network of 5000+ members and all our projects are aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. IC’s Amsterdam hub caters to clients in the Randstad region of the Netherlands, running consulting projects with Consultants and Engagement Managers from the local area.
In order to support the growth and further development of our team, we are looking for a Head of HR.
Role & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the HR team include, but are not limited to:
- Talent acquisition: creating job ads and publishing them online, screening reactions and setting up interviews, running interviews and singing in selected candidates.
- Onboarding: ensure new incoming team members feel welcome
- Engagement: organize activities and follow up to ensure team members are happy to contribute
- Support team leaders with project staffing and solving staffing issues
The required time commitment for all team members is a minimum of 6 hours of work per week. This may vary depending on the needs of the team. All work is done online, so no travel is required.
- Gain hands-on experience in HR in an all-remote and multicultural team.
- Get coaching from more experienced HR leaders.
- Bring in your ideas and get to implement them!
- Expand your network: Connect with an array of talented individuals & organizations locally.
- Develop new skills: Learn about various industries, enhance consulting skills, experience first-hand how sustainability goals become a reality and boost your career prospects.
- Make a difference: Support a social impact organization in bringing positive change in Dutch society.
Please note that we provide a pro-bono service to our clients & all our positions are unpaid.
- Fluent (CEFR - C1/C2) in English.
- Comfortable working remotely and independently; willing to work across cultures.
- Have your own working laptop and phone
- Able to commit a minimum of 6 hours/week
- Preferably living in or around the Randstad region of the Netherlands
- Assertive, strong communication skills, with an ability to learn quickly & take initiative
- Ambitious university/HBO students in the region are also encouraged to apply.
Experience in management consulting, startups, NGOs, project management or another relevant area is a plus. Check out our website to get a feel for our projects. Please feel free to reach out in case of any doubts or concerns. If you think you are the right person for these positions, apply right away!
About Impact Consulting Amsterdam
The Impact Consulting Amsterdam hub will cater to clients in the Randstad region of the Netherlands, running consulting projects with Consultants and Engagement Managers from the local area. The hub will also be responsible for engaging with universities & companies locally and organising local networking/social events to attract ambitious students & working professionals to join their hub and their projects.