Volunteers wanted: information officers and fellow sufferers!
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Mammarosa/opportunities/Volunteers-wanted-information-officers-and-fellow-sufferers/48442 to join
SummaryWe are always looking for new volunteers who help women with breast cancer in their own way.
Thanks to our volunteers, we can educate and help women from all cultures. There is always a position that suits you.
As a volunteer you can do different things for Mammarosa.
- Providing information about breast cancer
- Organize meetings
- Organizing activities for (former) patients
- Hostess at meetings and activities
- Supporting a patient as a fellow sufferer
- Translate website texts (written and spoken).
Activities and meetings are organized in the regions of Amsterdam, The Hague and Rotterdam Rijnmond.
How does it work?
- If you want to become a volunteer, you have an introductory meeting with someone from Mammarosa. Together you will determine whether volunteering is right for you.
- If you decide to become a volunteer, you will initially walk with an experienced volunteer from Mammarosa. This volunteer guides and helps you.
- Will you become an educator? Then you can provide information independently or together with someone. You do this on the basis of our website, the flyers and the information videos . As an information officer, you will also be guided and helped in the beginning by another volunteer.
Would you like to become a volunteer? Then we would be happy to tell you more about it.
Register via this site and we will contact you asap!
Talking about breast cancer with someone who speaks your language and knows your culture. Mammarosa helps women with breast cancer who do not read, speak and/or write Dutch well. With respect for every culture.