Rise and Lead Women is a not-for-profit organisation which offers women resources for both personal and professional development to become leaders. Through our sponsorship of events, webinars, and ...
Volunteers Needed for Various Positions (Remote)
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Rise-and-Lead-Women/opportunities/Volunteers-Needed-for-Various-Positions-Remote/49768 to join
SummaryWe are in need of 4 volunteers for the following positions:
Program & Learning Coordinator
Corporate Partnership Coordinator
Do you want to make an impact on the financial and leadership inclusion of women?
Do you want to build your network and collaborate with inspiring entrepreneurs and corporate professionals?
Join us as a volunteer today!
Who are Rise & Lead Women?
Rise & Lead Women is an advocacy and education organisation that supports a global tribe of ambitious women leaders and their male allies with a mission to promote the leadership and financial inclusion of women in the workplace, marketplace and society. We were founded in the Netherlands in 2018 and we have been growing since.
QR We are a small team and you will be able to have lead, manage and grow the community. You have the opportunity to directly influence the growth and success of our organisation. You will be a key partner to the CEO and the Operations Manager.
Do you have the qualifications, experience a s motivation to be part of our team and fill in one of the below positions?
- Program and Learning Coordinator
- Event Coordinator
- Corporate Partnership Coordinator
Tasks & Responsibilities
You are, or have:
- You are passionate about Equality and Women´s Leadership
- You have a strong interest and knowledge in Program & Learning / Evernts / Corporate Partnership Coordination / Bookkeeping or Financial Administration
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written); Dutch is a plus
- You are a team player, you love multitasking and variety
- Social and service-minded with an enthusiastic and open approach;
- Hands-on mentality;
- You enjoy taking responsibility and you are capable of working independently;
- Well-developed social and communicative skills, you are aware of international cultural differences;
- Enjoy working in an ambitious, informal and international environment;
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail;
This is a genuine opportunity to kick-start your future career. You will be able to network with our community of corporate professionals as well as entrepreneurs, policymakers and lead and develop your skills as a leader.
We are based in The Hague but work is fully-remote at the moment. When necessary, we are expected to work out of our office a minimum of one day each week.
Please provide your CV and Motivation Letter in English - the whole application process will be in English. We look forward to hearing from you.
Curious for more company info? Go to www.riseandleadwomen.com.