Communications & Outreach Coordinator
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Viable-Community/opportunities/Communications--Outreach-Coordinator/58825 to join
SummaryThe Viable Community is seeking self-motivated volunteers with experience in Communications and Outreach to help build and shape our mission to protect nature
The Viable Community is a sustainability organization that aims to protect and preserve nature. We are seeking self-motivated volunteers with experience in Communications, Marketing, Branding or Content Creation to join our team.
As a Communications & Outreach Coordinator, you will work as a part of a team to develop and implement a communications strategy that includes social media, website content, and public relations to showcase our commitment to protecting nature and regenerating projects. You will also conduct research on potential partners, locations and regional events in Extremadura, Spain and build partnerships.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with our team to create a comprehensive communication plan
- Help us to define and create a brand guide and manual for the community
- Create and develop high-quality content for social media, website, and other marketing channels to promote our projects and organization.
- Work closely with other skilled volunteers to develop and execute creative marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research on potential partners, locations and regional events in Extremadura, Spain related to regenerating agriculture/soil, carbon credits, and desertification.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, such as NGOs, universities, local government, businesses and other interested parties.
- Help build and shape our mission to protect and preserve nature.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on a project to protect and preserve nature, while developing your skills and expanding your network. If you are passionate about sustainability and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
For more information visit our website - https://www.viable.community/
What you’ll get out of volunteer with the Viable Community
- The chance to meet and work with a experienced international team of wonderful volunteers
- Opportunities to learn and grow including training, workshops and networking
- Insight and experience in an organization that works in a different way. We have a Bottom Up Management approach, Self Managing teams and we are working to integrate Holacracy practices
- The opportunity to help make a real change with the potential for paid positions in the future
- An induction with our HR coordinator and training for our online tools such as G-Suite, Slack and ClickUp
- 6 hours a week but ideally more.
- Meetings every 2 weeks, usually in the evenings around 8pm for 1 to 2 hours.
- Flexibility to complete tasks when you are available.
- Remote role that can be based anywhere
- Requires a computer and good internet connection.
To apply, complete our Volunteer Application Form.
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs
About Viable Community
Assistance with Strategic Advice, Message Development and Event ExecutionThe ZHDB is looking for volunteers with experience and communication skills to spread our message
and provide support in organizing the events.Posted by ZHDB (Zuid- Hollandse Dambond)