he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Social Media Strategist
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Social-Media-Strategist/38609 to join
SummaryWe are looking for candidates who are passionate about & committed to stopping the degradation of the planet’s natural environment.
Our Social Media Strategist volunteers need the following skills to develop this vital area of our work:
• Developing & managing our digital communities including our website, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages;
• Contributing to our social media strategy;
• Developing/strengthening relationships with our partners through online collaboration;
• Maintaining monitoring & continuous improvement including keeping up with the trends.
• Working closely with our team to ensure that we have a coordinated & cohesive message that represents what we stand for & is in line with WWF policies & latest thinking & campaigns.
• Establishing key performance indicators, monitor performance against them & implement the improvements identified.
Apart from social media skills, we also need our volunteers to show commitment, passion & the determination to make a difference.
About WWF / WNF Wereld Natuur Fonds
WebmasterYou will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator.Posted by Delft Maternity And Motherhood Assistance (Delft MaMa)
PR social media fanDo you like to write? Are you creative and good with social media? And do you have ideas to increase the visibility of the Mini-society?
Posted by Stichting de Mini-maatschappij Gewoon Anders