Social Media Strategist
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Social-Media-Strategist/38609 to join
SummaryWe are looking for candidates who are passionate about & committed to stopping the degradation of the planet’s natural environment.
Our Social Media Strategist volunteers need the following skills to develop this vital area of our work:
• Developing & managing our digital communities including our website, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages;
• Contributing to our social media strategy;
• Developing/strengthening relationships with our partners through online collaboration;
• Maintaining monitoring & continuous improvement including keeping up with the trends.
• Working closely with our team to ensure that we have a coordinated & cohesive message that represents what we stand for & is in line with WWF policies & latest thinking & campaigns.
• Establishing key performance indicators, monitor performance against them & implement the improvements identified.
Apart from social media skills, we also need our volunteers to show commitment, passion & the determination to make a difference.