he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Social Media Strategist
Our Social Media Strategist volunteers need the following skills to develop this vital area of our work:
• Developing & managing our digital communities including our website, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages;
• Contributing to our social media strategy;
• Developing/strengthening relationships with our partners through online collaboration;
• Maintaining monitoring & continuous improvement including keeping up with the trends.
• Working closely with our team to ensure that we have a coordinated & cohesive message that represents what we stand for & is in line with WWF policies & latest thinking & campaigns.
• Establishing key performance indicators, monitor performance against them & implement the improvements identified.
Apart from social media skills, we also need our volunteers to show commitment, passion & the determination to make a difference.