Rise and Lead Women
Rise and Lead Women is a not-for-profit organisation which offers women resources for both personal and professional development to become leaders. Through our sponsorship of events, webinars, and ...
Digital Content Creator (Remote)
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Rise-and-Lead-Women/opportunities/Digital-Content-Creator-Remote/49466 to join
SummaryAre you known for your social media and organisational skills? Are you able to create and manage original content? We are looking for you!
Do you want to make an impact on the leadership inclusion of women? Do you want to build your network and collaborate with inspiring entrepreneurs and corporate professionals? Are you known for your social media and organisational skills? Are you able to create and manage original content? We are looking for you!
As our Digital Content Creator, you help to communicate with our Rise & Lead Women community on a global level via our social media channels. We are a small team and you will be able to lead, manage and grow the community through your interesting content creations. You have the opportunity to directly influence the growth and success of our online presence.
You will be a key partner to the Founder/CEO and the Community Liaison and Administration Manager.
You will support the Rise & Lead Women team with:
- Engaging with our Social Media Community
- Managing our Social Media channels Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube
- Creating daily post across all Social Media Channels
- Working on different projects to create new contents
- Setting up of online marketing campaigns
What is Rise & Lead Women?
Rise and Lead Women is a not-for-profit organisation which offers women resources for both personal and professional development to become leaders. Through our sponsorship of events, webinars, and mentoring sessions, we connect aspiring leaders with experienced business executives to explore topics that are essential to professional growth and development. We share stories that inspire action, exchange knowledge in an environment of trust and empower women to reach their full potential. Rise and Lead advocates for women to become leaders, thus accelerating gender balanced leadership within this community.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Produce communication updates before, during, and after each event
- Create daily posts and share across selected Social Media Channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube) while engaging with our community
- Produce written communications in different formats, which may include articles, blogs and social media updates
- Stay current with news and trends relevant to our audience of global professionals
- Test and implement our corporate media strategies on different communication channels
- Monitor our media channels to identify exciting opportunities in the area of women leadership and inclusion
- Engage in social listening and use Google to find relevant content for our community
- Manage social media event coverage which includes live tweeting, live posting on LinkedIn and promoting Rise and Lead Summit partners and speakers
- Generate weekly analytics reports to ensure results are aligned with the Rise and Lead content strategy
- You are passionate about equal opportunities and Women's Leadership
- You either are in your Bachelor/HBO/WO level studies, have already graduated, are in your final year or have working experience in Marketing and Communications
- You have fluent English Language skills both verbal and written; Dutch is a plus
- You are a team player
- You are social and service-minded, with an enthusiastic and open approach
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You enjoy taking responsibility, and you are capable of working independently
- You have well-developed social and communicative skills, and are aware of international cultural differences
- You enjoy working in an ambitious, informal and international environment
- You are accurate, with a keen eye for detail
- Writing and editing skills
- Basic video editing
- Basic graphic design
- Communications, media relations or marketing
This is a genuine opportunity to kick-start your future career or enhance your skills. You will be able to network with our community of corporate professionals as well as entrepreneurs and policymakers. You will lead, and develop your skills as a leader.
If you think you're a great fit for our open, diverse and fast-moving culture, this job is for you. Please provide your CV and Motivation Letter in English to [email protected] - the whole application process will be in English. We look forward to hearing from you.
Curious for more company info? Go to www.riseandleadwomen.com.