Living at Saffier means enjoying the ordinary things that make life so special as much as possible. Have a chat, have a drink with a good friend, doze off in the sun, organize a card evening…… ...
Join our hikingclub! - Huize Royal, Saffier
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Saffier/opportunities/Join-our-hikingclub---Huize-Royal-Saffier/52149 to join
SummaryStarting October, our walking club with residents and volunteers will go for a walk every Monday around 10:00-11:30 am. Who wants to join them as a companion.
To be able to offer several residents a breath of fresh air during the beautiful months of the year, we are looking for extra hands to take a walk in the area with our residents.
Who are you?
- Strong enough to (learn to) drive a wheelchair.
- Good ability to walk independently and support.
- Always up for a conversation.
- Genuine interest in the elderly fellow man.
- Empathy for the resident's experience.
- Reliable in fulfilling agreements.
- Be flexible (deployable).
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, patient and helpful.
What's in it for you?
- Giving added value to the well-being of residents;
- Participate in all staff association activities;
- Presents, these include Christmas package, day of care and day of volunteering;
- Annual volunteer outing;
- Travel allowance.