Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Viable-Community/opportunities/HR-Colleague/69385 to join
SummaryWe are seeking an enthusiastic Human Resources Coworker to help us manage our growing team of volunteers and staff members in our Sustainability organization
As our organization continues to expand, we can use your help with:
- Identifying the need for recruitment per circle (=department)
- Creating job descriptions
- Posting volunteer opportunities
- Coordination and conducting interviews
- Coordinating and leading induction trainings
- Developing and improving training programs
- Creating policies and procedures to ensure smooth operations
The HR Coworker will work closely with the HR Lead and HR Coordinator to identify staffing needs and recruit new volunteers. They will also be helping with maintaining accurate records of volunteers, providing support with regular reviews, and identifying training needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about sustainability and wants to contribute their HR skills to a meaningful cause.
For more information visit our website - https://www.viable.community/
- 6 hours a week but ideally more
- Flexibility to complete tasks when you are available
- Remote role that can be based anywhere
- Requires a computer and a good internet connection.
- Induction with our HR coordinator
- Online Tools: Google Workspace, Slack and ClickUp
- We are working towards an ideology of Bottom Up Management, Self Managing teams and Holacracy
To apply, complete our Volunteer Application Form