We believe that you can learn a language fast and effectively while also having fun and meeting new people at the same time!
We are a club of natives & non-natives. Together we do interesting ...
Assistant Human Resources Manager (Great for Dutch Learners!)
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Dutch-Language-Cafe/opportunities/Assistant-Human-Resources-Manager-Great-for-Dutch-Learners/43294 to join
SummaryJoin the mission to revolutionize language learning by becoming our Assistant Human Resources Manager! Learn new skills, meet people and have fun!
As Assistant Human Resource Manager, you will work with the board on the internal organization. Together you will make sure that there is enough manpower, that everyone knows what to do and is happy!
About Dutch Language Café
At the Dutch Language Cafe we are on a mission to revolutionize language learning. We believe you can learn a language fast while doing fun activities, and building a network at the same time! No need for boring language classes!
Do you also believe in this mission? Then we are looking for you! We are a young social entrepreneurship, so there is a lot of space to grow. We take you serious and you can really make an impact!
Who are we looking for?
- You are good at defining roles, creating overview and structure
- Managing and delegating come naturally to you
- You are good at communicating, even in difficult conversations
- You know how to put people in their strength
What will you be doing?
- Create, post and manage vacancies
- Draw up volunteer, internship and staff contracts
- Conduct job interviews and performance appraisals (together with the board).
- Check in on team members, make sure they are happy.
- Furthermore, you will work closely with the board. You identify bottlenecks in the internal organization and work together to improve. This is a role in which you can really grow!
- It will take you about 4-6 hours per week.
- You will conduct any meetings at DLC. Other work you may work flexibly at home or a fixed time at DLC.
- You will do it for a minimum of 4 months. After that you can choose whether you continue or that someone takes over.
What do you get in return?
- Free membership (learn Dutch, meet people, do fun activities)!
- You learn how to do human resource management in an organization
- Volunteer work on your CV
- You help the community, because of you the organization gets real clout!
- Non-natives: it is a fantastic Dutch learning opportunity!
Interested? Respond now to get to know each other!
What we will provide to volunteers🤝 Extra support
Getting thereLook for the orange flag!
About Dutch Language Cafe
We are a club of natives & non-natives. Together we do interesting activities (BBQ, board games, canoo rides, cooking, knitting, and more) and practice speaking Dutch in the meantime!
It's the best way to improve your Dutch, improve your skills, and build a new network of interesting people in The Hague!
Natives are welcome too. Many volunteering options available, and also as a member you can develop your passion by organizing your own activities!
Administrative OfficerAdministrative Officer responsible for developing short and long-range planning of administrative and objectives of the Foundation.Posted by Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights
Are you good at writing concept notes for projects?Develop fundraising programs
Monitor progress of fundraising activities
Identify and build relationships with potential donors.Posted by Stichting Ojodu Grassroots Alternatives Foundation