The Ocean Race The Hague
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/EventMakers/opportunities/The-Ocean-Race-The-Hague/60658 to join
SummaryVolunteers wanted for The Ocean Race The Hague from 11 to 15 June 2023.
EventMakers is the national platform for volunteers in sports events. We are convinced that volunteers are of indispensable value in the organisation of sports events. Therefore we are looking for volunteers for The Ocean Race The Hague from 11 to 15 June! The harbour of Scheveningen will be the place where sailing, water sports and sustainability come together.
There is no Ocean Race without volunteers! That's why we are looking for enthusiastic volunteers who want to contribute to this event and you can be part of this team! All volunteers apply via EventMakers: the national platform for volunteers in sports events.
What we are asking from you?
- A minimum availability of 3 days;
- A minimum age of 16 years or older on 10 June 2023;
- A command of at least Dutch or English;
- An approval on our volunteer agreement;
- Enthusiasm, hospitality commitment with passion for the event; Travelling and accommodation expenses are at your own expense
What we provide?
- A unique look behind the scenes at this fantastic event;
- A cool and unique clothing package in the style of the event;
- Good food and drinks provided on your shift days;
- We will get to know you on a personal level so that we can deploy you in the best possible way; Leading up to the event we provide clear communication, a digital information session and a physical and inspiring kick-off event (if you are already in The Netherlands prior to the event).
Volunteer position sustainability
Sustainability Team is responsible for all tasks and activities related to the theme of sustainability. For example, join the Green Team and engage in the programme of The Ocean Race, which is specially organised to highlight the theme of recycling.