"Het Koorenhuis is a cultural and creative hotspot for cultural experience and talent development. A vibrant house with a wide variety of cultural and social activities, where ingenuity, imagination ...
Service desk employees
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/In-het-Koorenhuis/opportunities/Service-desk-employees/42106 to join
SummaryThe Koorenhuis is the place in The Hague for cultural experience, talent development and exchange, for all ages.
Various activities and events take place in the Koorenhuis, such as workshops, lessons in various disciplines, festivals, performances and concerts. A lively and educational place! You will work in a historic building with a rich history where no day is the same. In the heart of The Hague, with its own café and easily accessible by public transport.
The motivated volunteer will work at the service desk in the Koorenhuis. You are the point of contact and the business card & face of the building. You like working with different people. You receive visitors and give them information. We are looking for someone who is helpful, careful and friendly to our visitors. You will also perform administrative tasks and work in an online registration system.
Do you recognize yourself in this? This is your chance!
As of 1 September, the Koorenhuis is looking for volunteers for the service desk at least 2 days a week, for a period of 6 months.
What are you going to do?
- Welcoming guests, you are the 'face' of the Koorenhuis.
- Key issuance and receipt.
- Rental times control
- Signaling and registration.
- Answer questions about the offer in the Koorenhuis, refer to the website or the site of the provider.
- Answer phone and take appropriate action.
- Questions and complaint handling
- Post and package handling
- Working with an online reservation system: Easy Party
- Walk in rental and financial settlement.
- Keeping in touch with facility staff via walkie-talkie.
We are looking for someone who:
- Customer-friendly, enthusiastic, helpful and solution-oriented.
- Can do several tasks at the same time and can switch quickly.
- Good ability to monitor the overview.
- Being assertive.
- Good command of the Dutch language, English is an advantage.
- Lives in the Rotterdam/The Hague region.
We offer you:
- Varied location in the heart of The Hague.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives and ideas. And further developing the department.
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 21:00.
Saturday: 09:00-17:00 hrs
Shifts: preferably 6 – 8 hours a day, 2 days a week, in consultation
Interested? Send an email with a short motivation letter to Patricia de Vos: [email protected]
About In het Koorenhuis / Prins27
Melania Foundation is looking for a Project Manager Asia!Do you want to work for female entrepreneurs in Asia and do you bring a local network with you in the region, then we look forward to hearing from you!Posted by Stichting Melania
Good With Finances? Be Our Organization's New Treasurer!As treasurer you take care of fundraising and managing the budget of Reach & Teach. We are committed to language support for newcomers.Posted by Reach and Teach
Visiting people with disabilities with your dog or catWe are looking for volunteers with dogs or cats for weekly visits to animal lovers who are unable to care for an animal themselves.
Posted by ZorgDier Nederland