Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Viable-Community/opportunities/FiscalTax-Specialist/68982 to join
SummaryAre you seeking a fulfilling role as a tax specialist to help build and shape our mission to protect and regenerate nature?
The Viable Community is a sustainability organization that aims to protect and preserve nature. We are seeking self-motivated volunteers with expertise in taxation and/or accounting to join our team.
As a specialist, you're help is very welcome. We need advise while we are setting up new legal structures and operating in different (EU) countries. We hope you're interested in international business and new ways of funding sustainable projects.
Your key responsibilities can include:
- Consulting Viable on which steps are best to take next in our setting up of legal structures. Keeping an eye on future events and scalability
- Help build and shape our mission to protect and preserve nature.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on projects to protect and preserve nature, while developing your skills and expanding your network. If you are passionate about sustainability and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
For more information visit our website - https://www.viable.community/
What you’ll get out of volunteering with the Viable Community
- The chance to meet and work with an experienced and prestigiuous international team of wonderful volunteers
- Opportunities to learn and grow, including training, workshops and networking
- Insight and experience in an organization that works in a modern and agile way.
- The opportunity to help make a real change, with the potential for paid positions in the future
- An induction with our HR coordinator and training for our online tools such as Google workspace, Slack and ClickUp
- 2 hours a week, but ideally more
- Flexibility to complete tasks when you are available
- Remote role that can be based anywhere
- Requires a computer and a good internet connection.
To apply, complete our Volunteer Application Form.