Web developer Front-end/Back-end, IT
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Viable-Community/opportunities/Web-developer-Front-endBack-end-IT/60880 to join
SummaryReinforce our highly skilled team, which is building our new website and creating a marketplace platform for our nature-preserving community.
We are seeking a web developer volunteer to support our sustainability organisation. As our organisation grows, we need to update our website and create a platform for our nature-preserving community. Our team currently exists of mainly UX designer and 1 back-end developer moving into front-end.
- take on tasks after communicating with the coordinator
- share skills, ideas and explore more of the organization
- Join the creation of a platform for our volunteer community to interact and co-work on nature-preserving projects
- Assist with the creation of a platform for the exchange of goods and services for digital tokens (that represent participation in a project) among the community
- Experience with IT and web development
- Familiarity with Google Workspace and other online tools
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own tasks
- Passion for sustainability and nature preservation
This is an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on a project to protect and preserve nature, while developing your skills and expanding your network. If you are passionate about sustainability and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
For more information visit our website - https://www.viable.community/
What you’ll get out of volunteer with the Viable Community
- The chance to meet and work with a experienced international team of wonderful volunteers
- Opportunities to learn and grow including training, workshops and networking
- Insight and experience in an organization that works in a different way. We are working towards a bottom-up management approach with self-managing teams and we are working to integrate Holacracy practices
- The opportunity to help make a real change, with the potential for paid positions in the future
- An induction with our HR coordinator and training for our online tools such as Google workspace, Slack and ClickUp
- 6 hours a week but ideally more.
- Weekly online kanban style/stand up meetings
- Flexibility to complete tasks when you are available.
- Remote role that can be based anywhere
- Requires a computer and good internet connection.
To apply, complete our Volunteer Application Form.
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
About Viable Community
We are looking for Agriculture and/or Soil specialistsExperts that can help our Extremadura (Spain) project development Team counter desertification!Posted by Viable Community
Assistance with Strategic Advice, Message Development and Event ExecutionThe ZHDB is looking for volunteers with experience and communication skills to spread our message
and provide support in organizing the events.Posted by ZHDB (Zuid- Hollandse Dambond)