We distribut hand-made winter clothes to homeless people and much more.
Event Manager Volunteer
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Wool-for-Warmth1/opportunities/Event-Manager-Volunteer/38673 to join
SummaryWe are looking for a experienced and creative Event Manager volunteer to join our team to help us in organizing and coordinating events.
Who we are
Wool for Warmth is a non-profit organization committed to helping homeless people in The Hague by donating winter cloths. The network of knitters and crocheters transforms the old scraps of wool into beautiful hand knitted/crocheted winter gifts for the 39,300 homeless in The Netherlands.
We are looking for a experienced and creative Event Manager volunteer to join our team to help us in organizing and coordinating events.
What you’ll do
• Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
• Lead promotional activities for the event
• Ensure the staff is adequately prepared for the event
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
• Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relations
• Managing supplier relations
What you’ll need
• Experience in event management
• Creative with the ideas
• A team player with leadership skills
• Skilled in project management
• The ability to manage budgets
• You are fluent in Dutch and English. Other European language is a plus
• Time to work as much as you want
About Stichting Wool for Warmth
The Film Director is looking for a Personal Support: are you the right person?Keeping the Festival Director organized, informed, and on schedule is your main priority.Posted by The Hague Global Cinema Festival
Problem solving skills? Apply for Logistic SupportResourceful, forward looking and familiar with The Hague. If this sounds like you, then join our team!
Posted by The Hague Global Cinema Festival