Are you that facilitator to further integrate Holacracy with us?
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Viable-Community/opportunities/Are-you-that-facilitator-to-further-integrate-Holacracy-with-us/61593 to join
SummaryWe are integrating Holacratic ways into our organization that has been around for about a year now.
The Viable Community is looking for a motivated volunteer who has experience in Holacracy Facilitation to help build and shape our mission to protect and preserve nature. As a Holacracy Facilitator, you will work with our team to help us incorporate Holacracy practices into our daily work and create workflows that fit with the communities practices.
- Facilitate team meetings
- Create work plans and flows for the organization
- Integrate Holacracy practices into the community
- Combine this role with other roles such as Coach, Circle Lead, Volunteer Guide, Buddy
- Work with the team to get feedback and evaluate our current processes
- Make recommendations to promote and improve volunteer engagement
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Holacracy Facilitation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Passion for sustainability and environmental preservation
- Commitment to the mission and goals of Viable Community
This is an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on a project to protect and preserve nature, while developing your skills and expanding your network. If you are passionate about sustainability and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
For more information visit our website - https://www.viable.community/
What you’ll get out of volunteer with the Viable Community
- The chance to meet and work with a experienced international team of wonderful volunteers
- Opportunities to learn and grow including training, workshops and networking
- Insight and experience in an organization that works in a different way. We have a Bottom Up Management approach, Self Managing teams and we are working to integrate Holacracy practices
- The opportunity to help make a real change with the potential for paid positions in the future
- An induction with our HR coordinator and training for our online tools such as G-Suite, Slack and ClickUp
- 6 hours a week but ideally more.
- Meetings every 2 weeks, usually in the evenings around 8pm for 1 to 2 hours.
- Flexibility to complete tasks when you are available.
- Remote role that can be based anywhere
- Requires a computer and good internet connection.
To apply, complete our Volunteer Application Form.