Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Viable-Community/opportunities/Finance-Manager/64837 to join
SummaryThe Finance Manager will work with our team to help manage the financial operations of the community.
We are looking for a self-motivated volunteer with experience in finance and accounting to help us achieve our mission to protect and preserve nature.
- Help us to come up with a plan to for the financial operations of The Viable Community, including budgeting, accounting, and financial reporting
- Ensure that financial records are accurate and up-to-date
- Provide financial analysis and guidance
- Develop financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with accounting standards
- Work closely with other volunteers to ensure that all financial information is accurate and up-to-date
- Help develop and implement fundraising strategies to ensure the organization's financial sustainability
We are looking for volunteers with experience strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on a project to protect and preserve nature, while developing your skills and expanding your network. If you are passionate about sustainability and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
For more information visit our website - https://www.viable.community/
What you’ll get out of volunteer with the Viable Community
- The chance to meet and work with a experienced international team of wonderful volunteers
- Opportunities to learn and grow including training, workshops and networking
- Insight and experience in an organization that works in a different way. We have a Bottom Up Management approach, Self Managing teams and we are working to integrate Holacracy practices
- The opportunity to help make a real change with the potential for paid positions in the future
- An induction with our HR coordinator and training for our online tools such as G-Suite, Slack and ClickUp
- 6 hours a week but ideally more.
- Meetings every 2 weeks, usually in the evenings around 8pm for 1 to 2 hours.
- Flexibility to complete tasks when you are available.
- Remote role that can be based anywhere
- Requires a computer and good internet connection.
To apply, complete our Volunteer Application Form.