YFM empowers youth to become effective changemakers in their communities. By helping them develop the skills they need in order to address the societal challenges they care about.
Help us change the lives of young people!
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Youthformobility/opportunities/Help-us-change-the-lives-of-young-people/46585 to join
SummaryAre you passionate about addressing society's urgent challenges? And interested in personal development opportunities for youth to make a change? Then read on!
What would you do?
Our young and thriving organisation is looking for people to contribute to:
- the development, preparation and implementation of our flagship activities: multi-day international training courses in which youth develop the competences to effectively address the societal challenges they care about.
- the visibility of these activities through various (social media) channels and in doing so link up with other organisations and initiatives.
- developing the YFM brand.
Why should you join us?
Working with (other) youth is inspiring, fun and rewarding! And without doubt enriches you as a person. At Youth for Mobility, in addition, you'll get to work and meet with colleagues, staff from partner organisations and participants from a range of European countries, cultures and backgrounds. The cherry on the cake being that you develop competences with others in an informal setting, and through working methods like role plays, debates, brainstorms and reflection techniques that you can use at any point in your future life.
What would we offer you?
- An opportunity to work on your personal learning objectives.
- An environment where you have the ownership of the things you do, and where it is OK to make mistakes.
- The possibility to take training courses according to your needs.
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
About Youth for Mobility
Our main activities are intensive, multi-day, international training courses. Where participants learn all about self-expression, project management, stakeholder engagement, coaching, leadership skills, etc. Whilst focusing on a specific topic, which can be any pressing societal issue ranging from gender equality to clean oceans.
And since these societal challenges are complex and global in nature, we involve youth from all walks of life. No matter their background, religion, education, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation, everyone is welcome to join!
Are you good at writing concept notes for projects?Develop fundraising programs
Monitor progress of fundraising activities
Identify and build relationships with potential donors.Posted by Stichting Ojodu Grassroots Alternatives Foundation